WildSweden is an incoming tour operator based in Sweden. The company was founded by Marcus Eldh in 2003.
We create outstanding wildlife holidays and tours, away from the typical tourist areas, for like-minded wildlife enthusiasts from all over the World.
We are a network of local businesses:
- We are a network of specialized wildlife guides spread out across Sweden.
- We have teamed up with some of Sweden’s most experienced wildlife researchers and experts.
- We work together with carefully selected guesthouses and restaurants.
- We work together with tour agents that helps us reach out to nature loving travelers across the World.
In this way we can create all-inclusive nature holidays where we combine comfortable accommodation with exciting activities.
Who are our clients? Nature loving people from all over the World. 90 percent from European countries, 10 percent Swedish and 10 percent overseas, i.e. Australia, Japan, China and US. All in all we have actually had guests from more than 75 countries, including North-Korea, New Zealand, Paraguay, Uzbekistan, Hawaii, some even from Norway! 😉
Our company name: The legal name of our company is Skogens Konung AB. It translates into The King of the Forest Limited, which is, of course, the Moose! WildSweden is a registered trademark owned by Skogens Konung AB.
Our corporate identification number: 556838-1064
Our postal address: WildSweden, Tallvägen 6, S-790 15 Sundborn, Sweden. This is just Marcus’s home office.
Help us make Sweden a wilder place!
We create outstanding wildlife holidays and tours, away from the typical tourist areas. With more than 15 years experience and guests from more than 75 nationalities, we are the number #1 wildlife tour operator in Sweden.
- Experience wild animals like Moose, Wolves, Beavers and Brown Bears in pure nature
- Travel in small groups with local guides for a more genuine experience
- Stay at locally owned guesthouses and lodges
- Enjoy locally produced and organic meals. All kind of diets provided
- Arrive by train, rental car or use our own airport transfer service from Stockholm
ORGANISED TOURS AND PROGRAMS
Lynx Expedition In Wild Lapland
six days (21st march - 26th March)
Join Wild Sweden for an adventurous week watching for Lynx in Swedish Lapland. Seach for Lynx in Swedish Lapland with other nature-loving travelers on this amazing seven-day trip. Why are we doing this trip? These elusive animals are very difficult to find when you need them. But many of our earlier...
Northern Lights & Wildlife in Swedish Lapland
Why are we doing this trip? We want you to experience the real side of Lapland, in small groups with local guides, away from the main touristy areas. There will be no tourist attractions like icehotels or Santa theme parks. Busloads of tourists end up going there already. Instead you will be part of...