Seeachange Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to our website. Seeachange is an online listing site connecting adventure enthusiasts and socially conscious travellers to organisations and companies throughout the world. Seeachange provides free and paid listings.
2. Seeachange aims to support the UN Development goals of ‘End Poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all”. http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/
4. The terms ‘Seeachange’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Seeachange, the owner of the website. Seeachange.org connects individuals (“Volunteers” or “Travellers”) to ethical, sustainable and meaningful organisations (“Organisations” or “Companies”, “it”, “you”, “your”). Individuals will be referred to as “you”, “users” or “your”.
Terms and Conditions applicable to Organisations/Companies
5. The Organisations or Companies which have agreed to have a connection with our website can be non profits or for profit organisations/companies.
6. The Organisations or Companies agreeing to be promoted or partnered with Seeachange must not give false or misleading information on how sustainable or ethical they or their tours are.
7. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your Organisation or Company agrees and acknowledges that its programs do not cause any harm to animals (e.g. no riding elephants), have minimal impact on the environment and do not offer orphanage tourism.
8. Seeachange maintains all rights to suspend or terminate the contract or agreement if we believe that your Organisation or Company has given any false information or led a user to any misleading information about how sustainable/ethical/meaningful the Organisation or Company is.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your Organisation or Company agrees to allow Seeachange to use any content (information/photos etc) that you have sent to Seeachange. By emailing Seeachange content to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out forms sent to you, you agree to allow the use of content by Seeachange. If your Organisation or Company decides not to allow us to use certain content you must email us at email@example.com to inform us of this and we will take it down as soon as possible.
10. There will be no refunds made by us to your Organisation or Company. If your listing has been cancelled due to non-compliance with our terms there is no eligibility for a refund and no refunds will be paid unless at our discretion. Seeachange uses Pay Pal Business for payment processing. You must enter the Merchant Services Agreement with PayPal business. MSA is available here. By accepting this agreement, you agree:
11. We are not responsible for any copyright found in blogs and content sent to us by your Organisation or Company. You are responsible for the content and we reserve the right to take down any content that infringes our copyright policy. The copyright of this website belongs to Seeachange and we reserve all intellectual property rights. We do not allow you to edit, copy, reproduce, publish, license or sell any information obtained from this website, without prior permission.
12. Seeachange can terminate your Organisation’s or Company’s access to the website with no prior notice, with or without cause.
Terms and Conditions applicable to Users
13. Seeachange endeavours to find ethical, meaningful and sustainable tours/programs and accurate and update information. We find programs that have these qualities and we outline these efforts in their program pages. To the best of our knowledge these organisations and companies are reputable. However, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to report or have any concerns about the programs, courses or tours that we promote.
14. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree and acknowledge that Seeachange does not make the bookings for you or for Organisations or Companies. Seeachange is a directory site that will take you to other Organisations’ or Companies’ websites. Before booking please check all information carefully with the Organisation or Company you are booking with. We do not accept any liability for the quality and experience offered on any of the trips and programs advertised on our website.
15. Seeachange is not liable for any errors, typographical errors, omissions, or misinformation in any listings on this site. Institutions, their staff, their marketing agencies and in some cases their alumni submit listings directly to the site. Participants are encouraged to request all information directly from the program provider. Participants are encouraged to research and validate programs directly.
16. Seeachange takes no responsibility for the tours or programs operating and is strictly a platform used to find suitable programs. Seeachange or any of its affiliates, employees, and officers cannot be held liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the access or use of this web site, even if Seeachange has been advised of the possibility of damages.
17. You agree that this website will only be used for individual needs and not to use the website as a third party website or to offer services to third party websites.
18. Seeachange can terminate your access to the website with no prior notice, with or without cause.
General Terms and Conditions
19. Seeachange reserves all rights to trademarks, product names & trade names. All other trademarks, product names & trade names on the website are the property of their own owners. We do not give permission for any person through our website to use our or other organisation/companies trade mark/product name/& trade name without their permission.
20. We are constantly changing and improving our services. Seeachange reserves the right to change the website and content including any terms & conditions at any time. We expect you to regularly refer to this section to make sure you are familiar with the applicable Terms and Conditions. Any further use of the Website following such amendments means you consent to the amendments.